When it comes to supporting employee health 2023 is an important year, because employee expectations have risen. Employee health and wellbeing programmes are an intrinsic part of the employer reputation and are valued by current and potential staff alike.
Smart companies make sure they not only have employee health and wellbeing high on the agenda but are seen to do so.
Engaging employees around key health awareness events is a great way to do it.
Major campaigns often provide useful employer guides and toolkits to not only help you get involved, but learn how to handle different health situations and conversations. Our calendar notes where many of these are available and provides the links you need – subscribe to our Employee Health 2023 calendar here.
Our calendar provides you with all the employee health 2023 dates for important health days and health awareness initiatives. If you hit the ‘Subscribe’ button, those dates can drop directly into your schedule.
- 4th March – World Obesity Day 2023
- 8th March – No Smoking Day 2023
- 17th March – World Sleep Day 2023
- 22nd March – World Water Day 2023
- APRIL – Stress Awareness Month 2023
- 24th-30th April – Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Week 2023
- 25th April-1st May – Allergy Awareness Week 2023
- 28th April – World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2023
- 2nd-8th May – Deaf Awareness Week 2023
- 2nd May – World Asthma Day 2023
- 8th-14th May – Women’s Health Week 2023
- 15th-21st May – Mental Health Awareness Week 2023
- 12th-18th Jun – Men’s Health Week 2023
- 21st-27th June Love Your Lungs Week 2023
- 26th-30th June World Wellbeing Week 2023
- 24th July – Talk to Us (Samaritans Awareness Day) 2023
- 4th-10th September – Know Your Numbers Week 2023
- 4th-13th September – Migraine Awareness Week 2023
- 12th-17th September – Rheumatoid Arthritis Week 2023
- 17th September – World Patient Safety Day 2023
- 18th-24th September – Eye Health Week 2023
- 2nd-6th October – National Work-Life Week 2023
- 3rd-7th October – Back Care Awareness Week 2023
- 10th October – World Mental Health Day 2023
- 22nd-28th October – European Week for Safety and Health at Work 2023
- 29th October – World Stroke Day 2023
- 30th October-3rd November – International Stress Awareness Week 2023
- 3rd December – International Day of People with Disabilities 2023
See the full Employee Health 2023 Calendar here and hit ‘Subscribe’ to get all the key dates with employer toolkit links straight into your diary.