Thank you for accessing www.empactis.co.uk (the “Website”). Please read these terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”) before using the Website which is operated by Empactis Limited, whose registered office is 40 Caversham Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 7EB (“Empactis”). By browsing and using the Website, you signify your acceptance of the Terms in consideration of which Empactis provides you with access. If at any time you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not use the Website.
1. USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The website is provided for information purposes only
and does not offer any specific advice or recommendations.
- If you use the Website to access any account which you may hold with Empactis, the terms and conditions applicable to that account will operate in conjunction with these Terms. In the event of any conflict, the terms and conditions applicable to your account will take precedence over these Terms.
- You acknowledge and agree that if you do not own the computer or device on which you access the Website, you have obtained permission from the owner to use and access the Website from such a computer or device and that you are responsible for the use of and access to the Website by way of such a computer or device.
- You are solely responsible for all costs and expenses which you incur in relation to your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, any charges relating to internet access.
- Empactis may change the content of the Website at any time and without any notice to you.
2. AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
- Empactis reserves the
right to modify, suspend access to or discontinue the Website, either
temporarily or permanently, either with or without notice to you.
- Empactis may prevent or restrict your access to the Website if you do not comply with any part of these Terms or any applicable laws.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You acknowledge and agree
that the Website and all intellectual property rights in it and its content are
owned by Empactis and/or its licensors and nothing in these Terms grants you
any proprietary rights in the Website or its content. You may use the Website
and its content only as permitted by these Terms and as necessary to enable you
to access any services we provide to you through the Website.
- You shall not circumvent or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained in the Website, including any intellectual property notices, or any other security technology embedded or contained within the Website.
4. REPRODUCTION OF AND LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
- You shall not copy,
reproduce or redistribute any of the Website or its content, in whole or in
part, unless you have Empactis’s express written consent to do so.
- You shall not link to the Website, nor shall the Website be framed on any other website, without having obtained Empactis’s express written consent.
5. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION AND LINKS
- Any links or connections to third party websites, web services and content contained in the Website are not under Empactis’s control and Empactis is not responsible for, and does not endorse, such websites, web services and content or any cookies such third parties may place on your computer or device. Your use of these third party websites, web services and content may be subject to third party terms and requirements and you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for adhering to these. You shall use your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with any third party websites, web services or content.
- You shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that you do not
introduce computer viruses, worms, software bombs or other similar items into
- You shall not use the Website in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise the Website or its security.
- You acknowledge and agree that any messages sent via the Website are not secure and that any messages sent to Empactis by way of the Website are sent entirely at your own risk. Empactis cannot guarantee that any messages sent via the Website will be kept confidential and you agree not to send any confidential information to Empactis by way of the Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that there is no guarantee that any message sent by way of the Website will be received by Empactis and Empactis shall only be deemed to have received such a message if Empactis responds to or acts upon it.
7. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE
- Whilst Empactis uses
reasonable care to ensure that information on the Website is correct, neither Empactis,
nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the content found or
offered on the Website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge and agree that the content on the Website may contain inaccuracies or errors and that you rely on such content entirely at your own risk.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Empactis accepts no liability in any event (including, but not limited to, (i) negligence for any damages or loss of any kind, (ii) direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or losses arising out of, or in connection with, any error, omission, defect, computer virus or system failures, or (iii) loss of any profit, goodwill or reputation) arising out of or in connection with the access to, use of, unavailability of, performance of or linking to the Website or any of its content.
- Empactis reserves
the right to update the Terms from time to time by making a revised version
available to you on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following
any changes will mean that you accept such changes. It is your responsibility
to check these Terms from time to time to verify such changes.
- You shall have no right to vary these Terms without Empactis’s express prior written agreement.
- Empactis may assign, novate or otherwise transfer any of its rights or obligations under these Terms to a purchaser of all or substantially all of our assets or business involved in the performance of these Terms, or a member of our corporate group from time to time, by giving you written notice including notice on the Website. You shall not assign, novate or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without Empactis’s prior written consent.
- No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- If any provision or part-provision of these Terms is held or made invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court or legislative instrument, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms.